At Diligent, Quality Assurance is not a person or department; it is everyone’s responsibility. We know that quality is of paramount importance in the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industries and must be reflected—in equal measure—in the work we do. To accomplish this, we have established an end-to-end Quality Assurance Management Plan.
Its interrelated components include:
- Robust and multi-faceted initial and ongoing training, with assessment and certification every step of the way.
- Development and annual review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) so that essential company functions are performed efficiently, consistently, and in a manner compliant with regulatory requirements.
- The design and implementation of customized contact-evaluation measurements reflecting what is important to the client.
- Regular calibration sessions to make sure we continue to be aligned with our clients about what defines a successful contact.
- Quarterly in-person business reviews to analyze program results and discuss future goals and opportunities.
We conduct an annual evaluation of the processes and methodologies in the Quality Assurance Management Plan—and make any needed changes—so that it continues to achieve its objective of ensuring our commitment to quality matches that of our clients.