Product Recall Support
Diligent provides expert communication services to manufacturers of over-the-counter or prescription drugs at the time of a recall, market withdrawal or any event which results in an unexpected spike of inbound calls.
Our leadership and account management teams have extensive experience in helping pharmaceutical and biotech companies plan for—and flawlessly handle—the influx of contacts from HCPs, consumers, and the media that results from this type of event.
The services we provide at the time of a recall or market withdrawal are based on your specific needs and can include:
- Helping you craft your written communications.
- Setting up multiple contact channels, such as phone, email, and chat.
- Developing processes and procedures on contact-handling—most critically the submission of Adverse Events within regulatory timeframes.
- Leveraging existing Medical Information Specialists and bringing on temporary staff to handle the event-associated contacts.
- Training involved staff on all aspects of the event.
- Providing daily or intraday reports, tailored to your requirements.
- Meeting daily (or more frequently) to provide insights that go beyond the reported numbers.
Diligent can also assist medical device manufacturers with the planning and increased contact volume associated with recalls or safety alerts.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE A SITE VISIT.